Thursday, January 26, 2012

Things are unpredictable

My suffering left me sad and gloomy.
I've never forgotten him. Dare I say I miss him? I do. I miss him. I still see him in my dreams.
They are nightmares mostly, but nightmare tinged with love.
Such is the stranger-ness of the human heart.
I still cannot understand how he could abandon me so unceremoniously, without any sort of goodbye, without looking back even once.
That pain is like an axe that chops at my heart :'(

I have nothing to say of my daily life, only that a tie is noose, and inverted though it is.
I miss the heat from my friends. Holiday makes me stupid sometimes.
Well, it's an ordinary. People will never satisfied from what they got.
Never.

Some elements encourage me to go on living.
God, family and friends.

***

cara aku tulis tak bermaksud aku putus harapan. Happy CNY by the way :)
Gong Xi Fa Cai!

WO YAO ANG BAO !!! -.-

2 pengkritik:

Unknown said...

nice poem.. :')

amad said...

still..........still...read your poem.......alfatihah to u yasmin....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...